Freitag, 30. Oktober 2009

My journey to India and a thank you

Thanks to all wonderful people such as my Family, "second Family" and best Friends who accepted, mentally supported my dream and journey to India. Especially for Mum and Dad, who had a hard time worrying as I didnt want any Mobile phone etc with me and therefor wasnt able to be contacted(which was important to me). They probarbly longed to recieve my few emails I sent whils my visit there..;) It was an incredible journey both spiritual,emotional, educational and a lesson of life! I am treasured with all beautiful memories and the hard, challenging but amazing time in this beautiful country where your feelings change like a rollercoster hundreds of times per day from loving the people, culture and country up to asking yourself what on earth you are doing there and are very close to book your flight back asap..;)I always had waited for the "culture shock" to hit me when I was there, as everyone talks about it..maby I was too "prepared" for it but it never arrived..it arrived in a total different time and place than I would of expected which was when I arrived back "home" in Switzerland..I had a tough time coping with everyday life and our standards and wealth here and poor Mum and Dad got so terribly sick of the sentence: "In india they dont have or would or are .."et cetera. It was long after I had arrived (maby 1.5 Months) that I started to kind of "fit in" here again and start living the life I was given, appreciating how lucky and gifted I am to have all these things I do, aswell as a beautiful, wonderful Family and Friendships who accompany and support me trough my life in good and bad times..Special Thank you from my deepest heart to Mum, Dad, Lars, Nina, Ghedey, Ursulina, Inge, Christina and John, Kim, Tracy and Michelle, Jill and all the wonderful friends that have supported, helped, guided and believed in me during the past year!!and all the wonderful friendships I have made whilst my travels will be treasured forever in my heart..:)Now enjoy my blog and lets chat soon..I will have all the India Photos printed for those who want to see the over 1000 pix;)

Keine Kommentare: