Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009

My way to India over KL

Well as you can imagine I left Claremont,Western Australia with lots of mixed feelings. One part of me was really upset and sad to leave Perth/ Fremantle, this beautiful place on earth with all I have experianced and the people that have grown to be wonderful friends to me. People that have open views, take everyone as they are and are here in good and also, as I had to experiance this year, in bad times..thanks to all of you (I don`t think I have to mention names as these people know that their meant with). The other part of me was really excited and couldnt wait to get on to that plane and flying in to my next adventure, only with myself and a backpack:)
I had a really good and quick flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, arrived there at 5:30am so it kind of was like a night out partying, without the partying part though of course! As I had lots of time, I jumped on the express shuttle train to KL Central where I wandered around the streets of KL, where everyone started waking up and making their way to work. It got busier by the hour and the tropical "warmth" definately didn`t help me remembering that I hadn`t slept the past like 24hours..So I decided to go have a relax in the park next to the Petronas Towers and enjoy a funny, asian breakfast bread and a coffee..as soon as I sat down on the beautiful steps I could only hear this terrible sound of a lound whistle trrrr trrrr trrrr...and a lady cop came up to me with a pretty angry looking face, to let me know that I am not allowed to sit and eat there as that part of the park would not open until 10am (and, you wouldn`t belife it, it was exactly 9:58) so she made me get up and walk up to the seats, which apparently were ok to sit on at this time of the day;) nevermind, so I got up and did as she told me as I know out of experiance a few years ago with a "chewing gum in my mouth- fine", that they like to hand out fines..;) After enjoying a long breakky I had to entertain myself trough walking trough the shops, where I didnt really have any interest in buying anything or even looking as my mind was one step further than my body, in Delhi;)

Keine Kommentare: