Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009

Agra

Agra..a terribly dirty, loud, rough and unpleasant city..very violant and not nice..to be honest, one of the worst cities I have ever been to! I prefer Delhi ten times over Agra..but of course I had my reasons for coming here as you all would know:) Ever since I have read the Book "The peacock Princess" followed by the "Queen of Roses" by Indira Sundaresan which is the story of the Shah Jahan whom built the Taj Mahal for his much loved wife, I knew that I needed to visit that amazing piece of Art of building one day..six years and a few months, experiances and education about India later I finally was able to fulfill my dream..I was so very excited I could hardly wait to drop my bags off at the Hotel and walk down to the entrance of the Taj!!I think I would of run to the Taj if I could of but seeing it was ridiculously HOT that was almost impossible without the risk of fainting to a heat stroke. Almost discrimination paying Rs 750 where as Indians pay Rs 25. They just try to get money out of everything those Indians..smart smart!But annoying!
Anyway..my godness..the Taj Mahal..the most amazing, magical, breathtaking building I have ever seen and stood infront of in my whole entire life! I felt like I got enlightend or some surreal magical thing has entered my world..Just stunning!!After walking around and in the Taj, taking hundreds of Pictures and posing for and with Indian people, their families and babies, sweating about two buckets of sweat as it was the hottest day I have experianced in my life, I sat in front of the Taj for about 4 hours enchanted of its beauty and magic feel on a little bench in one of the gardens infront surrounded by heat and squirrels running up and down in front of me..
Amazing..cant even say more to it!!!!




Keine Kommentare: