Montag, 26. Juli 2010

Ticino

After taking the Hybrid Boat from Bellagio to Como and a super speed shopping tour trough Como, I took the Train up to Ticino (the most southern part of switzerland which is italian speaking) to stay with my wonderful uncle Urs in Agarone. Seeing my Friend Anina and her Boyfriend Leonardo were staying down there too and were keen to have a skydive, I organised everything at Paracentro where Urs is in charge and was able to take some snapshots aswell as joining Urs and the two in the Plane (seeing Urs was the pilot). After their jump we went to get a picknick and spent a wonderful afternoon at Ponte Brolla (where I was with Lars the other day--> see older posts).. Beautiful weather, water, jumps off 7 and 10meter Rocks and of course great company;)












Keine Kommentare: