Samstag, 6. November 2010

A fantastic day..

What does it need for a fantastic day? A wide range of possibilities and options of course. I would consider that yesterday was one of these days, that definately deserves to be called as such!:) After a refreshing and energizing run around the lake at Claremont I went for a coffee and catch up with one of my lovely girlfriends. Subsequently a visit at Subiaco Farmers Markets was on the list where Lars waited for me with one of the best woodoven Pizzas I have ever had.. Seeing Lars desperately wanted to try out his new Kitesurfing gear we made our way down to Leighton beach where we met up with our Friend Anne for a session of Kitesurfing, fooling around with trying our best handstands and some beach yoga followed by some awesome tasting Sushi which was just about melting on your tongue it was so tender and fresh with the simultaneous view of a beautiful sunset over the indian ocean..what more does one want or need!?
Here some impessions for you:)










1 Kommentar:

Stee hat gesagt…

Hi my dear, beautiful pics you took! I wish I could be there, too. It looks so sunny, warm and friendly. Today, we (physios) went to Valens..listening to a speech from prof. Kesselring...he's quite famous...wrote books about ms.
It was very cold up there...snowy summits...the snow isn't far away anymore :-( ahh it's getting winter. miss you...heaps of love xox