Dienstag, 7. September 2010

My darling best Friends Birthday

One of my very best and most precious girlfriends I had the gift to grow up with, turned 26 today so her parents invited me to their house for dinner where we all (ghedey family, her husband, her son and my prince baby godson Shen, and Shen`s godfather) enjoyed a fantastic dinner and wonderful time together..:)
Oh Mum I love your present godmother Britta gave you!;)

A fantastic Birthdaycake for a special, amazing and wonderul friend,daughter,sister,wife and mother:)

Shen showing us how he can jump around and have everyones attention drawn onto him:)

about to dish up the jummy food

Happy family

showing (great)Grandmother the pressie I made

wonderfully set table

last but not least my gorgeous little sunshine SHEN :)

Keine Kommentare: