Sonntag, 22. August 2010

Sweden

I spent wonderful 6days in Sweden from the 11th onwards. I flew out to Göteborg where I was able to linger and get spoilt at my cousin`s place Mia and her Boyfriend Johan close to Mariaplan. It was great to catch up with Mia and spend quality time! I absoulutely LOVE Sweden, the beautiful (men and women) people, their affability, geniality and just making you feel welcome and happy (as they mostly have a beautiful smile on their, most of the time, drop dead beautiful selfs..;), the specialties (wow, fish for breakky and my first Kaviar experiance oh and how I loved the home made sour dought Kanelbullar!), and the Landscapes of course!
Over the weekend I spent the night in Tjörn, where my other relatives live, I met the ones I didnt know yet, catched up with the ones I did and got to know a far bit of our Family history way back to the 1600`ds..quite impressive I must say, and lots I didn`t really realise and know. Britta and Bengt-Ove, aswell as Lars and his wonderful family(and of course everyone else)showed me great hospitality..I visited Stenungsund, Tjörn, Hövik, Rönnäng, Skärhamn and some other places..just breathtaking beautiful!
So I must say, I could of easy gotten used to being there and stay much longer..I must say though, that their eating habits were a bit too much for me troughout the day..Frukost(Breakky),Lunch, middag(dinner) and then kvällsmat(another dinner after dinner)..so almost bursting my the time I went to bed! ;)
Definitive going back there!!











2 Kommentare:

Ldff hat gesagt…

woahhh.... toent super, nochhschtmol chunnt de Lars vo de Schwiiz mol mit.. mit de Britt vo de Schwiiz natuerlich...

mesumji hat gesagt…

yeahh nice pics!! super!!